Success is relevant.
Again, success is relevant.
The world is so dynamic and we all have different views---my success may be not any closer to your vision of success and so does yours to mine.
But whatever or however you think success is or should be, these little signs mean you are making it through life and actually succeeding.
1. You may not have as much money as you want, but you're living a rich life.
2. You're not afraid to ask for help.
3. Your relationships have less drama.
4. Where you live actually feels like home.
5. You can finally let go of things that don't make you feel good.
6. You have raised your standards.
7. You hear "I love you" more often, from your friends, family or partner.
8. You have learned that failure is part of life, and learning.
9. You appreciate who you see in the mirror.
10. You accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept.
11. You have a "support system" which includes people who would do anything for you.
12. You complain less, and instead find and focus on solutions.
13. You don't blame people, but accept who they are.
14. You have finally stopped thinking what others think of you.
15. You're choosing more positive thoughts.
16. You're happy for your exes when they have moved on.
17. You have passion(s) that you pursue.
18. You celebrate others' successes.
19. You have a lot of things to look forward to.
20. You have empathy for others.
21. You love deeply, and open yourself up to others.
22. You have goals that came true.
We get too busy trying to dodge life's bullets (work and drama) and we forget our little victories. Again, consider for a moment that you're actually doing an amazing job at life, and know that living is not an easy thing to do.
Remember that success comes from acceptance of your own ability, and not what just somebody tells you.